Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blessed CNY guys!

Hey everyone Blessed CNY!!!....hehe hope u guys get lots of Ang pau's =P
I juz came back from Ipoh...lots happen...visted most of my relatives there, had nice dinners, got to hang out with my cousins...and ofcourse went to my cousin internet cafe(Imax) as i always do when i go back to Ipoh..hehe..and i was juz in time for the opening of his new outlet at Greentown...it was great, they had 22"inch LCD monitors, high specs comp, sofa seats and i got to play for free...hahaha...
i also checked out the night life in some of the clubs in Ipoh....well its my first time going in to those clubs and stuff...well i didnt really like it at the end cause i dont drink, breathed in ton's of 2nd smoke , there were some ppl fighting there and ofcourse the lala music...not a nice place to be in...well at least there were good looking gurls there...hehe...not the slutty kind lah...hahaha...so yea thats my new year in Ipoh...ohhya sry lordson we didnt get to meet up in Ipoh with the others...had to go back to KL early=( ...next year lah...LOL

No comments: