Saturday, July 26, 2008

What happens next?

What happens.....when bad things just keeps pouring in ur life?
Can u still keep ur head up high? and keep a positive attitude?

What happens.....when high expectations are placed on you...but you find your weaknesses becoming more obvious as each day passes by?
Can u still believe that you will achieve greatness? and excel in whatever you do?

What happens....when your dreams and goals begins to fade as failure washes in?
Can u still focus on what you want?

What happens....when your beliefs are tested and tested and tested...again again and again
Tell me! can u still have the WILL to do what is right each day?!!!

My heart tells me to fight on! and endure it all.....but as my failures and disappointments gets heavier as time goes by....i find myself limping from day to day.......

.......so What happens next?

No comments: