Friday, September 14, 2007

the past two weeks

hey guys sry about the late update...been going out almost everyday since my holiday started and it has been a blast...here's a quick photo update





keychains from canada
gils welcome dinner and ben soon's farewell....those two guys timing are juz perfect...one come one go...ceh...
dinner in maroon


my self cooked dinner :)if u saw my last post u would know that me ,joey ,jun min and ivan when crazy over mod-ing our cars...well this are the results of many days of car shopping all over sunway and many other place...lol...juz installed a front diffuser on my viosjoeys myvi and my vios....grrrrnnn

got a new sennheiser headphones as model by my younger brother...kekekmy second sister and her 1st child...going to the neighbours hse for a swimcheck out my little bro's swiming suit...lol

alot more happen...many nites of yum char-ing ,car shopping , going to josh hse to play wii....movie, lunch , dinner....so yea...its been really a blast...heheh...sry no photo for the other outtings...u know ler we guys dont carry cams around wif us..cant say the same for the girls though...lol....anyway thats about it...ciaoz

No comments: