Monday, March 19, 2007

Got tagged

Layer 1 : On the Outside

Name: Benjamin Ong
Birth date: 06/07/88
Current status: single
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Ash brown
Righty or lefty: Righty.

Layer 2 : On the Inside

My heritage: Chinese
My fears: Centipedes..the big ones..
My weaknesses: kryptonite..lol...jkjk...hmm..lazyness
My perfect pizza:aloha chicken thin crust from dominions=D

Layer 3 : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My thoughts first waking up:5 more mins! 5 more mins!
My bedtime: 12 am to 1am
My most missed memory: Pangkor islands with the gang from GRC=(...nvm we planned to go there again when we get married...lol...so guys get ur wives quick ya..;P

Layer 4 : My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: not really a fan of soft drinks...but if i had to choose...i'll go with pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King....McD's food getting worst now a days
Single or grouped dates: Any will do
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: tea+ice+lemon=P
Chocolate or Vanilla: co-co-late
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccinooooo..


Layer 5 : Do You...

Smoke: yup...the 2nd smoke from other smokers from the next table...sux
Curse: does saying idoit counts...hehehe
Take a shower: yup in the rain...=P
Have a crush: now? nope
Think you've been in love: yup
Go to school: Yes
Want to get married: u say lehh
Believe in yourself: 70% of the time
Think you're a health freak: hmm...maybe...lol

Layer 6 : In the Past

Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: ....wat kinda question is that
Been on stage: Yup
Eaten sushi: Ai!
Dyed your hair: long time ago...maroon red...which slowly turned to yellow...hehe

Layer 7 : Have You Ever...

Played a stripping game: hahah nope
Changed who you were to fit in: use too..dont try it

Layer 8 : Age You're Hoping...

To get married: hmm...after 23 b4 29

Layer 9 : In a Gurl

Best eye color: it doesnt matter
Best hair color: her natural one
Short or long hair: long ofcourse...hehe

Layer 10 : What Were You Doing

A minute ago: typing
Hour ago: eating dinner
4-5 hours ago: doing math
1 month ago: collecting ang pou....keke
Year ago:hmmm...tell u when i remember

Layer 11 : Finsh the Sentences

I love: God, family, friends ,my italian bella...vrroommmm...lol
I feel: Good...teaNa teaNa teaNa ted...lol..james brown
I hate: bad news
I hide: my money, password, feelings
I miss: old friends, old times
I need: God's help...always:P

Layer 12 :
TagOne: if you're reading this, i tag YOU!

No comments: